The Cronulla Hotel
It's more than a hotel
The founders of Cronulla Hotel Stelios & Dia Kakoliris built the first Cronulla in 1988. It was a modest 18 room block named after a suburb of Sydney Autralia, where they ran a Milk Bar & a Fish & Chip Shop before returning home to settle.
With the increasing popularity of the Island of Zakynthos, Cronulla Hotel was expanded in 1999 to what you see today.
Since 1988, the family worked hard to make sure that their customers are comfortable and happy staying here.
Our aim is to make sure that our guests will enjoy their stay with us as they have worked hard to earn it.
Your main point of contact is the Reception. This is open throughout the main times of the day. We are always available to help or offer advice.
So, please visit us soon and we promise you a warm and friendly welcome and a comfortable and happy stay.
50 Room Hotel Maintained to a very high standard ideal environment for families with children
friendly family-run business in the quiet resort of Kalamaki, 3km from the Airport and only 5km from Zakynthos Town and its beautiful Harbour.
- There is Free WiFi in all Public Areas for our Guests
- Good Public Transport from Right Outside the Door
- Taxi Rank is just outside to the right
- Fabulous Swimming Pool which is a clean & safe environment for all the Family
- A Great Selection of Restaurants, Tavernas and Bars within 500 metres of us
- Just a 15 minute walk from one of the best beaches in Greece
- Snack Bar serving freshly cooked meals, open form 8:30 in the morning to 10:00 in the evening
- Bar with a wide selection of Ales, Beers, Wines & Sprits opens 8.30am
- Full Housekeeping Services with Room Cleaning every other day with Clean Linen and Towels
- 5km from the Bars and Clubs of LAGANAS
Kalamaki, a peaceful resort in the Lagana Bay. It is located 7 km from the town of Zakynthos (Zante).
The beach of Kalamaki has a very fine sand and crystal-clear waters. The sandy beach is also a reproduction place for the famous Caretta sea turtle.
Kalamaki, owing to this great beach, is a magnet to many tourists during the summer and one of the main resorts of the island.
There is frequent bus service to the town of Zakynthos. You may also rent a car, a jeep, a bike or a bicycle. Also, there is a taxi station on the main road to Laganas.
You will find a very comprehensive market at Kalamaki. There are money exchange agencies, bakeries, gift-shops, jeweleries and leatherwear shops with local products.
There are many activities available at Kalamaki. Horse riding, rides in traditional carriages, glass bottom boats for turtle observation and renting a boat for lovely trips to nearby small islands or remote beaches are some of them.